Weird hair, why do we care??




    Okay, I'm no expert. I have not a degree in sociology, or anything else for that matter! I'm just me~ a spiritual being having a human experience. :-) Well, maybe that says a lot about why i simply don't understand how things that seem so trivial can be so un-excepted by the bulk of society. let's just say...I kindaaaa feel like almost everyone is brain-washed on a daily, (including me).
so don't be mad~ no hard feelings, i'm with you guys. i guess it just makes me sad when i think about it, which i usually try not to or just say, "screwwwww em'"! we're all in this together but we also all have the choice to start broadening our horizons a bit, if we just tried...just a little. if we just tried to realize how alike we are instead of fighting and judging over every stinkin' thing that we don't have in common.

  i mean c'mon, how boring of a world would it be if we all were the same? (yeah, quite the cliché question, i know) but just think about it. think of a world of all YOUs. weird, eh? and kinda annoying, too. i get ticked sometimes when people are too much like me (i'm working on this, luckily not many people are, lol). opposites can attract and usually do, so why don't we just embrace that?

~basically, everyone is different yet the same. & it will always be this way.
~we often judge people that fault in the same way we do or have in the past.



    so, basically i wrote this intending to share the fact that my family & I have or have had weird hair for awhile. it's been interesting to experience the reactions of others. i have to say it can really show people's true colors, (how they react to a hair style). kinda sounds silly but as a weird hair family, we know something as simple as HAIR, can really get a reaction! i understand older folk can be set in their ways (to be expected). Yet, still no excuse really, there are no excuses to judge any outer shell decoration, color or size for that matter. but to be curious~ that is FINE & DANDY. :-)



    i wish to live in a world where we all stop pointing fingers and separating ourselves from what's really important. what's REALLY important? to me it's what TRULY makes you as a human being happy. & what makes people happy? LOVE & FAMILY & FRIENDS.
those three things can NOT be bought or sold. we tend to obsess and worry about all the wrong things. I personally struggle with this so much. i need to keep reminding myself not to get sucked into that brain-washed society, (even me & my weird hair family). nobody is immune to the negative energy that can manifest in our lives if we don't keep things in check.

so next time you see somebody out there, and they look a bit strange, (maybe a lot strange). just think about the big picture. think hey, that's different than me and that's okay. i'm a lil curious about that there fella! but think & wonder w/ love and curiosity & not judgement and ridicule. <33

all that & as usual~ Mr. Carlin says it best....















Comments

Popular Posts