Hey there.

Ello! Come inside, meet the misses :) 

I think someday this blog may just be really alluring and attract people from all corners of the earth (the earth has no corners, weird expression.) BUT until then it's just lil ole me sharing my creations & life w/ hopes to inspire and share with all of y'all (i'm not southern, i just like saying "y'all!)~ though i did live in North Carolina for a tad, if you consider that the south (even though "north" is in the title)...another weird thing like the cornered earth. okay, i'm getting out of hand here! be normal JULIE (now i'm talking to myself in front of god knows who). you guys already think i'm crazy i'm sure but that's okay. i hope to attract other crazies, we can live on a crazy island together :)

Sooooo anywho~ my mom is convinced I should have a blog so, Hey mom! I'm finally doing it, making you proud!! i'm a lil goofy and a lot artsy, coffee loving, gypsy gal~ wife and mama of two squishy bears that make my heart complete. i can hardly wait to share more w/ yous guys! The suspense is terrible, I hope it'll last ;-)




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts